Experts with experience complying with the following criteria are kindly invited to send their CV in European format to Mr. José María Ferrer (email@example.com) with copy to Ms. Iliana Mayo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of food control with specific experience and proven knowledge of the application of EU legislation and the EU Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed.
- Proven field experience in third countries (South-east Asia, Latin America, Africa) in training and technical advice on the organisation of official food control systems.
- Specific knowledge of a sector of the EU legislation such as hygienic requirements in processing and primary production, control and monitoring of residues and contaminants in raw materials, approval of establishments/fishing vessels, import requirements, work of BI Ps; organisation of official control (please specify).
- Experience with technical assistance projects preferably funded by the European commission;
- Ability to work fluently in Spanish or English. Proficiency in Chinese is an advantage.